top 5 places I have visited





1-Plan, Spain


 Two years ago I had the chance to go to Spain as an exchange student for 5 months and during my stay there I went to the town of Plan twice. My host family had relatives there and we went to visit them. The thing I loved the most about Plan is that it still felt and looked like what I thought of mountain villages: It had really small and rustic houses with tons of flowers outside. There was also a shepherd with his dog and his flock of sheep grazing in the mountains.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « plan pirineos »



2- Crater lake, USA




          Less than 8 thousand years ago, in the south of Oregon, Mount Mazama erupted, leaving behind a gigantic crater. Over the years, this crater has filled up with rain and snow and it is now the deepest lake in the united states and one of the clearest and bluest lakes in the world. I visited the lake during the California forest fires so there was an awful lot of smoke which made it harder for us to see how impressive the crater was: we could barely see across it. On our second day in the park, we got to go swim in the lake and that is when the beauty of this place hit me. I could see my friend diving really deep really clearly and she never reached the bottom of the lake. It was also the bluest thing I had ever seen in my whole life.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « crater lake »


3-Yellowstone National Park, USA


Yellowstone is probably the most beautiful place I have ever visited in my life, the only reason why I didn't put it first on my list is because of how crowded and touristy it was. We always had a hard time finding parking and there were a ton of souvenir shops filled with overpriced items. Another thing that surprised me was that most of the park smelled like rotten eggs because of the sulphur that is found in the caldera, which was kind of disgusting. Nevertheless, it was still impressive to see the Great prismatic spring and watch a geyser erupt right in front of us.

 Résultats de recherche d'images pour « yellowstone »



4-Neil's Harbour, Canada


Neil's Harbour is a tiny village in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. I went there to eat their famous clam chowder. And it was delicious! The view from the restaurant was also amazing because it feels like you are surrounded by the ocean and there is a really cute lighthouse nearby. It is also a popular whale watching site.

Image result for neils harbour


                                                                   5-Màlaga, Spain


I chose Màlaga for this list because it has a perfect mix of different cultures that have had a big influence in Spain. In the historic part of the city, you can clearly see the buildings that the Roman, Catholic and Muslim civilizations built in their specific era. Màlaga also has beautiful beaches and castles.

Image result for malaga

Comments

  1. Very cool destinations. You have been lucky to have seen so many fascinating places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit these beautiful destinations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Unique Summer Camp

Project 333